Tucked away in a sought-after cul-de-sac, this character-filled home reveals a unique layout with distinct living and dining zones, cathedral ceilings and a guest studio. It's just 240 metres to prized Murray Farm Public School and a walk to local shops.
- Welcoming living room plus a study and spacious dining zone
- Charming gardens, outdoor entertaining areas, in-ground pool
- Upper-level media room capturing sweeping district views
- Smartly appointed dual-level guest studio with own entrance
- Classic kitchen has a stainless oven and ample cabinetry
- Delightful bedrooms with built-in robes and soaring ceilings
- Contemporary main bathroom with a striking freestanding tub
- Ensuite off master bedroom, handy bathroom near the pool
- Lock-up garage, single carport, timber floors in both homes
- Easy access to M2, reserves, parks and shopping precincts
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.