Privately positioned back from the street, this deceptively spacious single level home presents a fantastic easycare opportunity for a range of savvy buyers. It's 180 metres to buses, while only 1.8 kilometres to all the convenience of Carlingford Court.
- Ideal low maintenance layout that doesn't compromise on space
- Large formal lounge and dining area offers superb flexibility
- Expansive integrated living zone with effortless outdoor flow
- Pergola covered haven suits alfresco meals and entertaining
- Stone top kitchen includes a dishwasher plus gas appliances
- Three sizeable bedrooms, master offer walk-ins and an ensuite
- Fully tiled main bathroom complete with a shower and bathtub
- Wonderful scope to alter the layout and add another bedroom
- Tiled floors, air conditioning plus automatic double garage
- Catchment for Carlingford public and easy reach to Marist college
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.