Boasting a wide 18 metre frontage, this north facing home presents pristine interiors for comfortable living with immense potential to rebuild or extend. Set on a level 701sqm parcel, 100 metres to St Gerards and Roselea schools and the popular Carlingford High.
- Impeccable and bright living room with hardwood flooring
- Separate dining and casual living/potential third bedroom
- Large backyard, ample space for expansion or a guest studio
- Fresh and neat electric kitchen capturing plenty of light
- Generous double bedrooms, original style bathroom with tub
- Air conditioning, patterned cornices and internal storage
- Lock-up garage plus carport, extra parking and outdoor w/c
- 1.4 kilometres to Carlingford Court, proximity to parkland
- Rapid access to M2, 800 metres to North Carlingford shops
- 100 metres from buses to Epping, North Rocks and Parramatta
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.