Overlooking parkland in a wonderfully convenient location, this renovated full brick apartment provides great space and light along with an easycare lifestyle. It's only one kilometre away from eateries, buses, parks, Carlingford Village and good schools.
- Open living and dining area flows seamlessly to the outdoors
- Covered balcony has bright north east aspect and park views
- Modern kitchen boasts stone benches and stainless appliances
- Two good sized bedrooms, master fitted with built-in robe
- Crisp white bathroom with separate tub, plus a powder room
- Internal laundry plus a single lock-up garage with storage
- Ready to move straight in or perfect investment opportunity
- Only 1. 1 kilometres to James Ruse/upcoming light rail station
- Just one kilometre to Carlingford Court/Carlingford Public
- Only five kilometres to Parramatta River foreshore and M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.