Perched in an elevated high side position, this charming family home reveals timeless interiors blending to a beautiful private backyard for idyllic entertaining. It's in an excellent location, 400 metres to Carlingford High School and 200 metres to buses.
- Spacious family/meals area enjoys relaxing garden views
- Separate light filled living room features plantation shutters
- Timber deck overlooking established landscaped rear garden
- Wide side access with space for a potential guest studio
- Skylit classic style kitchen includes gas cooktop and servery
- Bright and immaculate bedrooms, all have built-in wardrobes
- Carefully maintained bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Timber floors, air conditioning, gas point and an extra w/c
- Oversized lock-up garage with storage plus a garden shed
- Quick access to Carlingford Court, M2 and 600m to local shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.