Boasting a relaxed layout for families, this carefully maintained home reveals generous living spaces and a sizeable backyard capturing a north to rear aspect. It's 300 metres to buses to Epping/Parramatta and 1.1 kilometres to North Rocks Shopping Centre.
- Split level layout, spacious open family and dining zone
- L-shaped formal living and dining rooms plus lower rumpus
- Sunny rear balcony steps to a secure child-friendly backyard
- Loved by one owner, scope to renovate with personal finishes
- Bright timber kitchen with gas cooking and Miele appliances
- Versatile lower layout, perfect for guests or a teen retreat
- Well presented bedrooms all providing built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite, classic bathroom, double garage
- North Rocks Public catchment, easy access to James Ruse High
- Only 350 metres to John Wearne Reserve and local playground
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.