Defined by a superior standard of contemporary class and quality, this new duplex has been designed to encourage relaxed living and easy entertaining. Its sought-after location is 500 metres from Carlingford Public and 700 metres from Carlingford Village.
- Premium finishes create a sense of added luxury throughout
- Open plan living/dining space offers excellent outdoor flow
- Private entertaining area with impressive outdoor kitchen
- Professionally landscaped gardens and child-friendly yard
- Innovative kitchen boasting stone benchtops and gas cooktop
- Five large bedrooms, including a lower level guest bedroom
- Luxury master has walk-in robe, ensuite and its own balcony
- Fully tiled bathrooms displaying an array of opulent fixtures
- Ducted air conditioning, single garage with internal entry
- Perfectly positioned in the Carlingford High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.