Commanding 935sqm at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb home impresses with multiple indoor/outdoor retreats and elevated views over the leafy district. It is located just 300 metres from James Ruse Agricultural High and Carlingford West Public.
- Inviting east facing living room provides a natural fireplace
- Relax and admire the views from the long wraparound balcony
- Large all-weather entertaining area overlooks spacious garden
- Neat electric kitchen, dining area steps out to sunny balcony
- All bedrooms provide built-in robes, master has an ensuite
- Immaculate main bathroom has a bathtub, internal laundry
- Low maintenance interiors with floating floors throughout
- Internal access to triple garage with workshop and storage
- Just 1.1 kilometres from Carlingford Station, shops, eateries
- Only six minutes drive to Carlingford Court specialty stores
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.