A relaxed family haven presented in pristine condition, this fantastic home promises a lucrative revenue stream from the addition of a superb two bedroom granny flat. It is just 150 metres from Carlingford High and 1.1 kilometre from Carlingford Court.
- Immaculate four bedroom family home immersed in natural light
- Layout provides generous areas for living, dining and study
- Stone kitchen with gourmet gas stove, neat and tidy bathrooms
- Bedrooms feature king sized master, 3 bedroom with built-ins
- Solar panels, Air conditioning, polished floors throughout
- Provides front and rear garden space plus a secure carport
- Superb granny flat built 2016 with private fenced garden
- Granny flat with spacious living area, premium stone kitchen
- Separate external office or music room with sound proofing
- Three minute drive to Carlingford's shops and restaurants
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.