Poised on an 863sqm high side block, this immaculate family home displays multiple living zones, grand dimensions and a wonderful level backyard. It's close to amenities and in the catchment for popular Murray Farm Public and Carlingford High School.
- Graceful formal living and dining rooms with parquetry floors
- Spacious family/dining zone adjoins a granite and gas kitchen
- Easy indoor/outdoor flow to a covered entertainers' terrace
- Child-friendly backyard, charming garden and in-ground pool
- Guest bedroom, study or fifth bedroom plus a retreat
- Generous bedrooms, built-in robes, elevated district views
- Luxurious master wing with a walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Pristine classic bathrooms, high ceilings and solar panels
- Air conditioning, double garage and ample off-street parking
- Cul-de-sac address, rapid access to Carlingford Court shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.