Beyond the charming fac§ade of this beautifully presented family residence is a surprisingly spacious layout and a private outdoor setting amid landscaped gardens. It's located 1.5 kilometres from Carlingford Court with direct buses to Epping at the end of the street.
- Open plan living/dining area enhanced by plantation shutters
- Separate family room opens out to the north facing terrace
- Fully fenced backyard featuring an in-ground swimming pool
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Four bedrooms including a master with ensuite and walk-in
- Lower level rumpus offers flexibility for growing families
- Main bathroom has separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Air conditioning, carport, workshop and underhouse storage
- Ready to enjoy as is, with scope to personalise if desired
- Roselea Public School and Carlingford High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.