Poised on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac, this much loved home has been impeccably maintained by one family for 43 years and is offered for the first time. In the prestigious Kingsdene Estate, it's 450 metres to Carlingford West Public and 900 metres to shops.
- Expansive family room with French doors to outdoor living
- Sizeable lounge room and distinct dining with timber floors
- Wide alfresco entertaining, serene gardens and in-ground pool
- Classic kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven and breakfast bar
- Light washed bedrooms, four fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized master bedroom, a pristine ensuite and leafy views
- Immaculate bathrooms, air conditioning and ample storage
- Double garage (one automatic) with internal entry to home
- On a 933sqm block, easy access to Carlingford Station/shops
- One kilometre to James Ruse High, close to King's School/Tara
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.